Monday, November 19, 2007

"Pregnant"

No, silly, not me.

Today I was in JoAnn fabrics with the girls and I got a call from my friend with the infertile husband (I know I have mentioned her before). They finally got the referral from the adoption agency- their Korean will be here by the end of the school year. I don't know why this makes me SO happy, and I don't know why this made me cry in the aisle of JoAnn fabrics, or why I feel obliged to tell everyone I know that my friend and her infertile husband are finally going to have the child they always wanted.
So now her "pregnancy" begins. The final paper work gets filed and they wait to go and get their adorable little boy with the huge cheeks and goofy hair. I am just so happy for them......

2 comments:

Indie Mama said...

yeah for her!

(and yeah, my first thought when i read the title was that congratulations of another type were in order, hehe...) = )

very exciting for them!

Christy said...

Congrats to them! That's wonderful!