Friday, April 03, 2009

Coincidence

Today is Judy's birthday so off the girls and I went to fete her with Steak and Shake and gifts from Williams Sonoma.
She had saved all her gifts to be opened with us- she lets the girls help and it is more fun than doing it alone. Her neighbor had given her a gift wrapped in pages from an old magazine which for whatever reason intrigued me. I was looking at the magazine pages- Modern Homemaker copy write 1941- and was reading about Kerr's canning supplies and I noticed the address on the magazine. It was addressed to Mrs. C.V. Mossrush of Slippery Rock Pennsylvania, who just happens to be my great grandmother on my dad's side.
How would my mom's best friend's neighbor get a magazine from my great grandmother on my father's side's home?
My clairvoyant says there are no coincidences, so what is this?

2 comments:

Tocqueville From The Heights said...

ummm that is very weird. Has your neighbor been stalking your family like a bad Lifetime movie? Also, your gg's name and address is something out of an F. Scott Fitzgerald novel. Love it!

Christy said...

WEIRD! If you find out anymore info, write a post about it! Don't leave me hanging.