Sunday, October 28, 2007

Brief Recap

We survived Bridezilla's wedding.
It was actually quite fun- I love a good wedding. Abby and I had a lot of fun running around, but by 10pm on Friday she was spent. She (of course) was the perfect little flower girl, and the big hole in the front of her dress stayed disguised behind the sash. I didn't stumble over my reading, and no one threw up. All in all it was a good evening.
The thing that really struck me was the idea that one day my girls are going to be brides. One day I might be mother of the bridezilla, and I can't even imagine what that will be like. Watching the ceremony I kept thinking about how I would feel about Abby's wedding. When I asked Tim what he thought of that all he said was that it was going to be expensive.
In all I am glad this extravaganza is over. I posted some pictures on flickr, but I can't link to them from here (don't ask).
Next up....Halloween....and I have to say that I am way excited about the costumes this year. Abby's is awesome, and Nora is adorable- don't worry there will be a ton of pictures. Tim is taking part of the week off so he will be around for trick or treating, which will be nice. Hopefully we will be able to catch up on our Tivo....

No comments: