Friday, February 27, 2009

HSM

I have officially seen/heard High School Musical 3 about 11924 times and have yet to get sick of it.
I think Zac Efron is the bomb, and I am curious to see what he does once he is out of the Disney machine. I also really like Martha (the token fat chick). Tim asked me the other night why this movie is not nearly as offensive as he thinks it should be, and I have no answer. It is like Disney has put some sort of subliminal something in it to make it tolerable. The fact that I have a lot to say on this subject makes me feel like I need some hobbies or to pick up a book or something.
In other Disney news.... Tim and I watched the Barbara Walters special from the Oscar's last night (finally) and can I say I was mortified through the whole thing? Why are we discussing the sex life of a 16 year old boy and his brothers? Can we just let the Joans Brothers go on being totally creepy without worrying about who they are not sleeping with until their star fades?
And also, why are they famous?
Also in that Barbara Walters special I was mortified by her asking Anne Hathaway to talk about her parent's sex life, as well as the lap dance Hugh Jackman gave her at the end. So creepy. That was one of the strangest hours of television I have ever watched.

This is a totally uninspired and disjointed post because I keep having to get up and referee then I get sucked into HSM3.... there has to be a support group for people like me.....

No comments: