Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hey, Mr. Kotter!

Welcome Back!

I'd love to say that I have been off doing fabulous things while not blogging, but alas I have not. I have been cleaning off the surfaces in my house and trying to get the extraneous crap put away or in the garage sale pile.
I have about a million and two blog posts in me about everything from paint to tweezers to babysitters, to air conditioners (broken, maybe fixable, maybe not), but all of those will come along when I have more than 3 seconds (seriously, I have not even watched the opening of Dr. Phil all week).
I just (kind of) picked a fight with Tim. Not really a fight, more of a scab, but whatever, so now I have to go and put a band aid on it.
Oy, will it ever end!?

1 comment:

Indie Mama said...

welcome back! i just loaded out about 20 bags worth of crap from our pidly 2 bedroom apartment - that shit's exhausting... good for you!